Today’s question comes in from Michael Pullman of FranchiseeConnect.com:
“How can I make my environment quieter for my podcast?”
- Putting things on walls, or covering tile / wood floors definitely helps
- If your walls are thin, you can look into sound proofing
- How much money do you want to spend? And what’s possible for you in the environment you’re in?
- Compressor limiter gate (eliminates noise under a certain decibel)
- Podcast in your closet? << common place to rock the mic!
Shout out to @iamtherealbrian for an amazing A to today’s Q!
If you have ANY questions for Brian, head over to eofire.com/ppq to send in YOUR question for an upcoming Q&A episode!
Also make sure to come back and join us on Monday for our interview with another amazing podcaster!