Jesse, host of Lifestyle Conversations podcast, is an aspiring entrepreneur trying to close the gap between his day job and his dream job.
What don’t most people know about you?
He’s a total introvert!
What do you have going on right now?
- Getting out of his comfort zone every day so he can continue to grow.
- Inspired by the wins and losses he’s had throughout his life – wanted to share these lessons with his audience, which is why he launched his podcast
Lessons learned in podcasting
- Sees other podcasters as his “team”, not as competition – love this!
- When Jesse thinks about new ways to grow his business and podcast, he thinks about what drew him to listen and buy from people like Pat Flynn and JLD – powerful lessons learned here!
- Feedback has been mostly from in-person groups, and this has been really powerful for him in terms of constant improvement.
- Has found success with growing his audience through his private Facebook group, along with 1-on-1 interactions with his listeners.
“Motivation is like bathing. We need it daily.” – Zig Ziglar