Today’s question comes in from Ryan Saplan, host of Think Like a Modern Man podcast:
“What should you do if your downloads decrease?”
- Don’t just start over! Ask yourself these questions…
- If the energy is dying when you’re podcasting, why is that? Are you tired of it? Are you not passionate about the topic anymore?
- Give yourself permission to end your show if you feel that’s the right thing to do.
- When did your downloads start decreasing, and what did that correspond with? A change in topic? A shift in your format?
- Tune in! Brian puts out several amazing questions you should be asking yourself if you’re in this situation.
Shout out to @iamtherealbrian for an amazing A to today’s Q!
If you have ANY questions for Brian, head over to eofire.com/ppq to send in YOUR question for an upcoming Q&A episode!
Also make sure to come back and join us on Monday for our interview with another amazing podcaster!