Clay from 80 of the 80’s podcast: “Should I care about social media? If so, how can I turn this around so it actually works?”
Brian starts off with some wise words… “There are a lot of factors that go into Social!”
- Social is CONSTANTLY changing.
- Images are helpful – people are visual.
- People care about what’s in it for them – focus on that FIRST when you post stuff.
Do an “audit” on your show – of your last 3 eps; then ask yourself:
- Are you likable?
- Are you connecting with your listeners?
- Does your content truly matter to your audience?
Brian asks a TON of GREAT questions every host should be asking themselves, and the answers to these questions will be helpful when thinking about social media – you sharing, and your guests sharing.
Shout out to @iamtherealbrian for an amazing A to today’s Q!
If you have ANY questions for Brian, head over to eofire.com/ppq to send in YOUR question for an upcoming Q&A episode!
Also make sure to come back and join us on Monday for our interview with another amazing podcaster!