This question comes from Chris Davis of Behind The Note Podcast: Advice For a Successful Music Career. “I’d like to know your top 3 ways for building your email list.”
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF RESOURCES
The first question to ask yourself is “what is the purpose of your email list?”
Next, take advantage of the knowledge available:
Podcasters’ Paradise Podcast host, Brian Kane recommends the services of a fellow Paradiser, Jeremy Montoya, who is building a business around helping others grow their email list.
Another resource to take advantage of is Ryan Deiss’ book, Invisible Selling Machine about growing and effectively using your email list to grow your business.
THINGS TO DO TO BUILD YOUR EMAIL LIST
- Have an amazing opt-in lead magnet
- Promise to deliver great content to people who join the list
- Free and awesome, not long, but excellent
- 3-minute video teaching something
- Easy, user-friendly signup (consider mobile technology, like text “Journal” to 33444 for John Lee Dumas’ Freedom Journal)
- Find your people
- Grow your network
- Social Media Ads
Submit Your Questions: EOFire.com/ppq
For information about professional show notes go to shownotesguy.com
To find out more about the podcast, visit PodcastersParadise.com
Join the Fire Nation Email list for weekly awesomeness. Text “EOFire” to 33444.