Nick is a ghostwriter and the Entrepreneur’s Life Coach who helps high achievers grow their businesses while maintaining strong boundaries around family and personal priorities. His first book, Confessions of a Terrible Husband: Lessons Learned from a Lumpy Couch details how he went from an overworked lawyer who had a family, to a husband and father who is also a successful lawyer and businessman.
What’s something that has surprised you on your podcasting journey?
- The best path isn’t necessarily the easiest path
- His passion for his podcast came out of real-life events: waking up from his “laziness” and starting to take ACTION!
Lessons learned in podcasting
- The profit from his podcasts has caused listeners (parents, kids) to have INCREDIBLE and BETTER moments than ever!
- With his other podcast, he’s received some incredible heartfelt e-mails from listeners – people who have been HELPED and CHANGED for the better! Podcasting is SO powerful.
- Consider who you spend time with – who are the 5 people around you?
Tips for growing your podcasting
- Listens to his audience – hears them – and takes action!
- Listeners loved the fun, goofy moments as well as tips/teaching moments (be unique!)
- Strategic and careful with episode titles: his logo/ title/ episode title – they’re all designed to get listeners to CLICK and LISTEN through.
- Goes straight into the produced INTRO – get to the content!
Monetizing your podcasting
- Business perspective – having people HEAR him and connect with him
- All of his podcasts and businesses are all directly related! Tune in to hear the power behind this.
You’re not alone with your struggles
Don’t overcomplicate things
Your voice MATTERS!!!