Nadia Finer, host Little Voice Big Business Podcast, is a business coach and consultant – specializing in helping female, primarily, entrepreneurs turn their little ventures into big business. In other words, she can help you turn your big plans into reality, so you can live the kind of life you dream of.
What don’t most people know about you?
Studied French and German and lived in both France and Germany, so Nadia used to be quite the linguist!
What do you have going on right now?
- Listen in to hear how Nadia ended up hosting the Little Voice Big Business Podcast
- Take your struggles and leverage them – learn from them!
Lessons learned in podcasting
- Podcasting has been the BEST thing that’s happened to my business!
- Do something that’s crazy – something you want to do and that you have passion for (BUT – check to see if your audience even wants and needs it). Listen in to hear Nadia and Brian talk in detail about why doing something that’s crazy is so important.
Growth strategies for podcasting
- The BEST way to find out what your listeners/community wants – TALK TO THEM – Skype, in person, etc. This has helped Nadia created services for her audience and SO MUCH MORE!
- Listen in to hear Nadia talk about why it’s important to NOT offer your prospects a free or cheap option, and why you need to come up with cheap, mid, and high end products to sell
- Want to train your audience to take action? …tune in 🙂 Hint: encourage them from early on to take action – habits, even if it’s free…
How to differentiate yourself
- Most people/podcasts blend in/are the same – set yourself apart by doing something REALLY different – polarize!
- BRING YOUR PERSONALITY INTO TO WHAT YOU DO!!!!
- Let your personality shine into your business and everything you do. How? Tune in.
Biggest piece of advice
TAKE ACTION and HAVE COURAGE!!! Action is KEY!
“Take Action no matter what’s holding you back!”
Thanks to our Host, @IAmTheRealBrian for another amazing Podcasters’ Paradise Interview!
Get your Free Podcast Course and learn how to podcast in 15 days for free!